We are now taking reservations for the 9th Parachute Battalion Reunion Club 2021 Annual Dinner. We usually meet in the bar at the UJC for 6pm onwards (although some start earlier…!) for dinner at 7pm.
All family members of 9th Battalion veterans are welcome to attend, as are close friends of the Battalion.
The dinner will be held on Saturday 18th September 2021, at the Union Jack Club in London. Tickets will cost £35 per head (this is slightly up on previous years due to additional expenses at the venue related to COVID etc). Alcoholic drinks are not included, but can be purchased from the bar.
If you would like to attend, please email confirming the following details:
- Your name
- The number of guests in your party, including yourself
- The names of your guests (this is required for Union Jack Club security)
- Your link/relation to the 9th Battalion (it’s not always possible to spot veteran’s relations via your name!)
- Telephone number and address
- Any dietary requirements (there will be a vegetarian dish available, other dietary needs will be catered for with best endeavours!).
To reserve your place, you can email:
- Paul Hill (Reunion Club Secretary) at email@example.com or
- Mark Otway at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then add you to the list and contact you for payment, which can be made via bank transfer, or by posting a cheque.
We look forward to finally getting together, face to face at last!